Working as a Lecturer (Botany) in Mohammadpur Preparatory School and College, Dhaka from 15th October, 2008 to till date.
MS in Botany (Thesis), Dhaka University
B.Sc.in Botany (Hons.), Dhaka University
1. Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (BCSIR), Dhaka-Post Graduate fellowship in Tissue Culture
1. Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council (BARC) in collaboration with Agriculture & Biotechnology strategies (AGBIOS) -Regional Training Workshop on Awarness Building on the recent Advanees of Agricultural Biotechnolongy and Biosafety
2. Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council (BARC) in collaboration with Agriculture & Biotechnology strategies (AGBIOS) -National Training Workshop on Review and Evaluation of Experimental Trails of Transgenic Crops.
Teachers Registration Exam: Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority(NTRCA)
Mohammadpur preparatory school & college- Training on National curriculum, Creative Question Setting & Evaluation of Answer Script.-2016
Ministry of Education-
1)National Curriculum 2012 Distribution and Implementation-2015
2) Setting, Moderating and Marking of Creative Questions at Higher Secondary Level.-2015
3) Setting, Moderating and Marking of Creative Questions at Higher Secondary Level.-2012
Journal/ Research publications :
M.I.Hoqul, Most. Mosfeqa Zahan and R.H. Sarker (2007) In Vitro Plant Regeneration in Mungbeon (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek). Plant Tissue Cult. & Biotech. 17 (2): 217-220
(i) Mass Propagation of Feronia Limonia L. (kothbel) Through Tissue culture Most. Mosfeqa Zahan, Shahina Islam, Rezaul Karim Mondal, Miskat Ara Akther Jahan, Salim Khan, Ahashar Habib, Shabina Akther, Tanjina Akther at Plant Tissue Culture & Biotechnology Cenference 2008, held on 11-13 April, 2008, Bangladesh. Page-53.
(ii) In vitro regeneratron and Agrobacterium mediated genetic transformation of mungbean (Vigna radiata) (L.) Wilczek), Most Mosfeqa Zahan, M.I. Hoque and R.H. Sarker, at Plant tissue Culture & Biotechnology Conference-2006, held on 9-10th March 2007, Bangladesh. Page-30
(iii) In vitro Plant Regeneration in mungbean (Vigna radiata) (L.) Wilczek), Most. Mosfeqa Zahan, Aparna Islam and R.H. Sarker at 3rd International. Botanical Confernce 2005, held on 9-11th December, 2005, Bangladesh. Page-16